Astara Training are pleased to be hosting a series of networking breakfasts and workshops designed to increase trade between local businesses and enhance knowledge in key areas for developing businesses. The workshops cover topics essential for small business owners and employees to run day to day activities and will provide tips and guidance for use within the daily practices of your business.
Each Thursday will start with a facilitated networking breakfast and be followed by a 2 hour Taster Workshop with the option of a 1 hour Master Class to drill down into issues raised during the Taster Workshop and provide an opportunity for some one to one and group interaction.
All events will take place at The Royal Chase Hotel, Shaftesbury.
*To book online, please click on the links;
Easter break – April 13th & April 20th
- April 27th – Ecommerce with Richard Howes, Kontrolit.net
- May 4th – Adwords with Richard Howes, Kontrolit
- May 11th – GDPR & Data Compliance with Mark Gracey, Flavourfy Digital
- May 18th – Twitter for Business with Laura Brown & Pete Andrews, Introtweet
- May 25th – Salesmanship with Amanda Riley-Pickthall, Boardroom Enterprises
Before each workshop, there will be a networking breakfast from 7.45am to 9.00am – £15
These will then lead onto;
9.30am to 11.30am – £15
After which there will be the opportunity for;
Master classes – More intense session following the workshop and opportunity for 1 to 1 attention
12.00am to 1.00pm – £10
Delegates can attend breakfast and workshop for discounted price;
Breakfast & Taster workshop – £25